Becoming an Associate
If you’re keen to practice social work that’s rewarding and fulfilling, be supported by senior colleagues, continue to develop new skills and have greater control over your work/life balance, then becoming an Aidhour Associate could be the answer.
As an Aidhour associate you can expect:
- To feel valued and appreciated for your skills and efforts
- To be kept busy with a steady stream and diversity of service requests.
- Flexibility of working
- To be part of an association of like-minded professionals who meet regularly to share experiences and provide support and learning
- Support from our experienced directors and senior colleagues who are on hand to provide consultation, advice and professional support.
- In-house learning and development support on relevant issues and access to training provided by LSCBs across the country.
Please contact us to find out more.