With experience and expertise in safeguarding adults and children, Aidhour provides independent scrutiny for Multi-Agency Safeguarding Arrangements in local areas to ensure these are effective and fulfil statutory responsibilities.
Our independent scrutineers work as a team and have backgrounds in social care, the police, education and health. All scrutineers have strategic and operational management experience.
Aidhour Independent Scrutiny involves:
- Intelligent analysis to interpret performance data;
- Undertaking audits and appreciative enquiries to demonstrate impact and outcomes;
- Talking directly to children, families and older people about their lived experiences, understanding their observations about what works well and what may need to change;
- Assessment of the effectiveness of arrangements and how these facilitate and embed a practice learning culture;
- Peer development and coaching to support positive single and multi-agency practice