Aidhour is a national network of ex-directors, senior social work managers, advocates, independent visitors and compliance officers.
Aidhour is a social enterprise, led by directors that are registered social workers and providing a range of safeguarding services to support improved outcomes for vulnerable and looked after children.
With a national network of independent, HCPC registered, highly skilled and experienced social work professionals, we have been providing quality social work services since 1998.
As one of the first social enterprises, we are passionate about providing responsibly priced social work services to safeguard and promote the welfare of vulnerable children.
Our services include:
- Ofsted and CQC assessment/inspection preparation
- Quality Assurance, Regulation 44 Visits, Case file auditing, Independent Management Reviews, training and mentoring
- Direct work with children and families including parenting assessments, fostering assessments, advocacy, CPC Chairing and IRO services.
- Independent social work services
Become an Aidhour Associate:
If you’re looking to undertake social care work that’s rewarding and fulfilling but want greater flexibility, then becoming an Aidhour Associate could be the answer.
- Be part of an association of like minded professionals
- Share your experiences with other associates
- Receive support from our experienced Directors
- Keep busy with a steady stream of service requests